Tuesday, December 12, 2017

A Moment Captured


Hello Lovelies xx

Tanya here again to share another layout that I have done using an old family 
photo from my wedding. Sadly my dad and two of his brothers are no longer with us, 
which makes it even more important to scrapbook our old photos.




The above chipboard is Birds On A Line. They come in a set of 2. There are 6 birds on each row. I cut mine down to 4 birds and I have coloured them with Art Alchemy wax colour and then embossed them using my cuttlebug machine and a embossing folder to give them some texture.

The chipboard I have used is A Moment Captured  as shown below. I have painted it with 
Art Alchemy acrylic paint and I then embossed it using clear embossing powder to give it 
a little extra gloss. 



Have a wonderful week, hopefully you find the time to scrapbooking during all this 
pre christmas craziness xx


No comments:

Post a Comment